Cancellation Policy

Exhibitor Cancellation Policy

Definition of Terms:

Organizer (“Hawaii Pet Beat”, or “us”)

Exhibitor (“vendor”, or “you”)

exhibition fee (“vendor application fee”)

If written notice of participation cancellation is received by Organizer before July, 12 2020, the Exhibitor shall pay a cancellation fee equal to 25% of the total exhibition fee and refunded the remaining 75% of the total exhibition fee.
If written notice of participation cancellation is received by Organizer on or after July, 12 2020, but before August, 11 2020, the Exhibitor shall pay a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total exhibition fee and refunded the remaining 50% of the total exhibition fee. 
If written notice of participation cancellation is received by Organizer on or after September, 10 2020 the Exhibitor shall pay a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total exhibition fee and there will be no refund of the total exhibition fee. 

Attendee Cancellation Policy

Admission tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.